Nautica Gifts

What I really love this time of year is how excited everyone seems to get about gift giving. Sure, I know there's the madness of Black Friday and the craziness of Cyber Monday but it's all for a good cause right? It's all about giving! At least that's what I keep telling myself but thanks to Nautica, I was able to enjoy and casual shopping experience full of lots of fabulous items.

Last night, I attended the Nautica gifting suite and to my surprise and ultimate dismay, I found lots of stylish pieces I would love to have for myself as well as give away but I wasn't allowed to say my famous statement, "I'll take one of each please and thank you." However, I am quite thankful for what I was able to pick up.

If you haven't completed your Christmas shopping or even if you have (and if so, you must be like Superwoman or something!), stop by Nautica and get a few more things. I promise...it will be worth it!

















 Thanks for an awesome event Nautica!

And the added bonus was getting a few awesome shots of the Christmas Tree and skating rink from the view at the Bryant Park Hotel. My camera is so awesome!



Comments

Popular Posts