Jet Way Love

Last year during FFANY, I was introduced to a footwear company I had not previously worked with but instantly fell in love with! Diba True.


Their boot selection for the Fall/Winter 2013 season was not only eye catching and trendy but also comfortable and classic in so many ways. My favorite...simply named the Jet Way Boot has been my best friend for the past 3 months.

They were perfect to wear to my son's football games and kept me looking like the stylish Mom that I am...


The, out to brunch with my fashionable friends which of course led to a mini photo shoot in the Bronx...

 ...and finally, out for a walk with the dog. My leather pants, these shoes and the leaves certainly had me enjoying the fall weather.

Even into the winter and cold weather days, I've rocked them quite a few times. I'm actually proud to say that these shoes stay in my weekly rotation these days! 

I'm excited for the release of the spring version and can't wait to try them out! Aren't they just dreamy?


Stay tuned for all of the new and fabulous styles from Diba True and many more as I attend FFANY once again in February!

Comments

Popular Posts