Make Excellent Happen


On a quest and journey to get in better shape, I reached out to New Balance to help me "Make Excellent Happen"!


As a track runner in High School I thought that getting my "stride" back would be the best option for me to start with. And who can even think about running without considering a stylish running shoe? These were the perfect choice... the 890V3 and 1080V3


Gone are the days when looking frumpy was the norm when going running or to hit the gym. Here I am headed for my first run...looking very fashionable in my NB performance gear!


The jacket I'm wearing is the absolute best! Now I never go running without it! Some features include:
  • The New Balance® Impact Thermal will keep you warm mile after mile during your cold morning run!
  • This n2 Series mid-layer garment is moisture wicking and ideal as a light to mid-weight layer in cooler conditions.
  • NB Heat technology that holds in the warmth and keeps you toasty when there's a chill in the air.
  • Semifitted cut follows the contours of the body.
  • Half-zip placket at front allows for controlled ventilation with easy on and off.
  • Long raglan sleeves provide a wider range of motion while thumbhole accents keep hands warm.
  • Slash zipper pocket is off-centered at right back provides secure storage. (for my iPod running tunes!)
  • Reflective zipper and trimming throughout offers increased visibility in low-light conditions.
  • Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
  • Contrast trimming adds the perfect pop of color. (Fashion's finest running clothes, for sure!)
  • Curved hemline flaunts a feminine flair.
From the New Balance Moto Pullover, Impact Tights and Short Sleeve Graphic tee to the Impact Long sleeve, the Shockingly Unshocking Bra and Lined Sequence Pant...I am beyond in love with the NB performance attire.


And of course my favorite feature... Love this!


Who's ready to hit the gym? Be sure to look stylish while you get fit! Go out and get your NB wardrobe today! All black looks awesome on me if I must say so myself! 


Comments

Popular Posts