Suave Professionals Natural Infusion

I'm so happy to finally have the opportunity to review this awesome new styling product! Introducing new products from Suave Professionals® - the NEW Suave Professionals® Natural Infusion range!

The salon-inspired hair care products are infused with specially chosen natural ingredients, and contain no parabens or dyes, so you can have glam hair while looking good AND feeling good. Gotta love that! I thought it was such an awesome concept that I decided to try it out on my daughter. I have locks so it's hard for me to personally test things sometimes but you know if I thought it was ok for my 8 year old daughter who has natural hair, I definitely did my research and believe it to be a safe, natural product.

NEW Suave Professionals® Natural Infusion range offers three hair care collections:
  • Suave Professionals® Natural Infusion Anti-Breakage & Strengthening products with Awapuhi Ginger &  Honeysuckle
  • Suave Professionals® Natural Infusion Moisturizing products with Macadamia Oil & White Orchid
  • Suave Professionals® Natural Infusion All Day Body products with Seaweed & Lotus Blossom

I went for the Anti Breakage and Strengthening for this experiment.

Here's her before shot... She has super long hair!


During...
And I must add that although her hair has a very fine texture anyway, it was a breeze to comb through with the conditioner worked all the way through!



And finally...the "after" shot. Her hair was silky, clean and smelled awesome! We still love our ponytails of course.



I was actually so impressed with the "Strengthening Light Leave In Cream", we've been applying it every couple of days to help smooth down fly aways. I also received the Suave Professionals® Natural Infusion Moisturizing products with Macadamia Oil & White Orchid so we will certainly try that one next time!

Fortunately, I also had the opportunity to gift someone else with the Suave product! She also chose the Awapuhi, Ginger and Honeysuckle. Here's what Krystal had to say:

"During my use of the Suave Natural Infusion Anti-Breakage Shampoo with Awapuhi, Ginger & Honeysuckle, I couldn't help but notice the fresh clean feeling and smell during and after the use of the product. The shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling revitalized. With only one use it was difficult to determine if it prevented any true breakage. However, I must say how much I LOVE the Strengthening Light Leave-In Cream. Upon the application it softened my curls while giving it added moisture. Overall I give this product a Natural Girl thumbs up!"


During the washing process...


Working the product generously through the hair from root to tip...


The big blow out...

The final style! Curly and cute!


Thank you for your assistance in reviewing this product Krystal! It looks and sounds like you love it!

For more info on the Suave Professionals Natural Infusion check out the WEBSITE today! 

Comments

Popular Posts