PAX by Ploom - TechSTYLE

This is for all of my stylish smokers... Sound weird? Actually, it's not as strange as it sounds. I've never been a tobacco smoker myself but if I were to ever try, I'm sure this would be my way of choice. PAX by Ploom ...



This is a premium vaporizer that comes in 4 fabulous colors (I now own the emerald green one), is small enough to carry in your purse or pocket and it's quick heat up time (about 30 seconds) makes it convenient enough to use at a moment's notice. Listen, Audrey Hepburn made the long cigarette holder trendy and stylish and I'm seeing Pax by Ploom starting a new "vaporizing style" revolution! It's really just another "must-have" summer accessory... simply because it looks cool if for no other reason.


Aside from the sleek, stylish design, here are some features you'll love:
  • Three temperature settings: orange, yellow and red
  • Long battery life: Lasts up to an hour and a half on the highest temperature without need of a recharge
  • Heats but never burns delivering pure, clean vapor
  • Ease of use: One touch of the retractable mouth piece turns it on and off

Want to learn more? Check out their website at www.ploom.com/pax

Comments

Popular Posts