SneakerSTYLE

From the Spring 2014 and Fall 2014 collections, I noticed a very interesting theme...sneakers on the runway. For years and maybe even my whole life, I have been a fan a sneakers and wearing them with the most unorthodox looks is one of my favorite things to do so hey, I guess I've been ahead of trend for quite some time. Get ready to ditch the heels (at least sometime) and re-merchandise your sneakers into fashion sneakers!

Take a look at how some of fashion's finest did it...

Marc Jacobs Spring 2014

DKNY Spring 2014

Chanel Fall 2014

Chanel Spring 2014

Chanel Fall 2014

Chanel Fall 2014

Chanel Fall 2014

Chanel Fall 2014

As you can see and as always, Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel is never afraid to take risks.

Now, don't let these runway looks scare you from trying it yourself. Check out some of these fashion show goes who chose comfort AND style this season.

Street Style Copenhagen Fashion Week

Street Style Copenhagen Fashion Week

Street Style Paris Fashion Week

Street Style

Street Style

Street Style

Comments

Popular Posts