My Camera Has A Phone In It! - TechSTYLE

I am a geek for camera phones! Mainly because I take so many pictures as a blogger and a "style seeker"and am always looking for the next best shot. The Nokia Lumia 1020 is the mother of all camera phones! In fact, for me it's actually more like a camera with a phone in it. This baby takes some of the sharpest photos I have ever seen!



See what I mean? Here's a few things I love about it: 
  • Sharpest photos ever from a phone 
  • Pro Camera app provides lots of creative control 
  • An awesome flash 
  • Bright and colorful display 
  • 41 - MP sensor and prosumer controls

Nokia is certainly focused on making this camera the best of all smart phones and in my experience, they are crushing the competition. I had the opportunity to play with this camera/phone during the NY Auto Show and I want to share some of the photos I took at the show. 

















































The 4.5-inch AMOLED PureMotion display on the Lumia 1020 is simply awesome! With a resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels, all of my photos turned out perfectly.














All photos taken with the Nokia Lumia 1050

Comments

Popular Posts