Peter Som + Kohl's


“I wrote this review while participating in a campaign for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Kohl's. I attended a live event and received a promotional item to thank me for participating.”

Last night I met Peter Som...(sponsored) Yes, I know that sounds like the beginning of a wonderful fashion story and in fact, it is! It's all about his new collection coming to Kohl's (sponsored) stores nationwide on April 10th but you know the StyleMayvin gets a sneak peek!




World-renowned designer and self-confessed beach bum, Peter Som brings a breezy, effortless sophistication to the fashion world inspired by St. Barth's.  You are going to absolutely love it as much as I do! Don't believe me? Take a look at this!



Here's a look behind the scenes at the official photo shoot for the collection.



The event I attended last night allowed attendees to not only chat and mingle with Peter Som and Stylist Mary Alice Stephenson...this was one of the main reasons I wanted to attend because so often there's no time for one-on-one with the honored guest so I appreciated that opportunity the most. 


...we were also given the opportunity to style our own looks using pieces from the collection via 3 different style challenges which was my favorite part of the event. Here are two of my looks:

"Mix and Match" which was simply Jadorable!

"Perfectly Pretty" Prints on prints! This look resonated with me the most.

Check out more from the collection and how it was so beautifully merchandised in the Kohl's store in Jersey City, NJ.



Are you dying to grab a few Peter Som pieces for yourself yet? Of course you are! Well, I was able to pick out a few for myself last night thanks to Kohl's, Peter Som and Mom Central (sponsored) via my fabulous gift bag...

...but don't fret! The pre-sale (sponsored) starts tomorrow, April 4th online and you can begin ordering right away! On April 7th, the collection will be available to everyone on-line and then on April 10th it's all fashionistas on deck! The collection will be available in Kohl's stores NATIONWIDE! Get ready to SHOP!!! And once you make a purchase let Peter know just how much you love it by using #PeterSomForKohls on Instagram and Twitter!

Comments

Popular Posts