2014 Lexus IS 350 - AutomotiveSTYLE

What's not to love about the Lexus IS 350? If you're a Lexus fan and want a luxury car but need the extra room of a sedan, this car is definitely the way to go.



Aside from the fact that it's a gorgeous car, (I had it in midnight blue...my favorite color) the IS 350 is a joy to drive. It is, along with it's brother - the IS F Sport, the first Lexus vehicles to vary shifting with G-forces. What does that mean? Well, let's just say it equals exhilarating drive performance of the vehicles when entering a curve and when accelerating. Yeah...its pretty fast. Of course, my readers know that I love to drive. Probably faster than I should be when a car is this fun to drive and looks this good, how could I resist.


The design and color of the car reminded me of a couple of dresses I loved from the Fall 2014 Zac Posen collection. Sleek, elegant and beautiful.



The bold design of the IS headlamps can't help but attract attention. Except in this case. To help provide added visibility for drivers, even those not in an IS, available intelligent high-beam headlamps offer added illumination when the road ahead is clear and temporarily switch to low-beam when they sense another vehicle ahead. How awesome is that?!?




Other great features I love:
  • 306 horsepower
  • 0-60 in 5.6 seconds (Don't judge me...I said I like to drive fast!)
  • 28 MPG rating (Highway)
  • Eight-speed Sport Direct-Shift transmission
  • 60/40-split folding rear seat 
  • Perforated NuLuxe interior trim  
And simply because I enjoy a good opportunity to color coordinate, imagine stepping out of the Lexus IS 350 in these Jimmy Choo's...priceless.


Comments

Popular Posts