Jeremy Scott + Moschino

There's one thing that I find so hard to do...getting rid of items in my closet. Whether it's shoes, bags or clothes, I just truly have a hard time parting with my things. Meanwhile, my friends and family could snag something and I rarely even notice. My Moschino jeans are not one of those things. I like to call them "vintage" because they are not skinny's and my teenage nieces don't even remember when there was a time pre skinny's. Moschino has always been one of my favorite brands so maybe I'll repurpose those jeans into maybe a boyfriend style since I love them so much and wear them once again.

Fast forward to now...

Jeremy Scott for Moschino has finally arrived! Highly anticipated since he debuted his first Moschino collection in Milan during Fall/Winter 2014 Fashion Week, we finally get the first glance at a typical to his quirky style, oversized tee.


Simply because I am a fool for all things black and white, this dress and backpack also caught me eye. And yes, I am totally brave enough to wear a cow printed dress.



Check out all of these styles and more HERE.  Shop now.

Comments

Popular Posts