TriBeCa Film Festival 2014

Movie premieres during the TriBeCa Film Festival have long been one of New York’s favorite and most coveted events to attend. This year I had the privilege to attend a few premieres and for the very first time, I got to work the red carpet rocking my Peter Som jumper, Carrano heels and KLE Handbags clutch!


These truly were the PERFECT accessories for the evening and I couldn't believe how comfy these heels were. They look killer but they feel awesome!


The Tribeca Film Festival was co-founded in 2002 by Robert De Niro who I actually had the chance to meet (*inner scream*) but I’ll come back to that. The mission of the festival is "to enable the international film community and the general public to experience the power of film by redefining the film festival experience.”


For me, that goal was definitely achieved. Not just as an attendee of the NYC premiere of the movie "Third Person" (Directed by Paul Haggis), but also as a red carpet reporter! Check out some of the photos as well as footage from my interviews and red carpet adventure! 





Yea... I totally got a few moments with Sting as well! (See video below)






As one of the major sponsors for this years TFF, The Lincoln Motor Company Concierge was on site to make sure all of the luxurious details of my experience were taken care of post movie. My friend and StyleMayvin supporter, Ileana Diaz and I were thoroughly impressed by the Concierge associates. I totally plan to use them again in the very near future!


During the close out event for the TriBeCa film festival which included a private screening for  “Every Secret Thing” starring Diane Lane, Elizabeth Banks and Dakota Fanning hosted by Lincoln, I enjoyed a very stylish cocktail reception...


...an exclusive performance by pop-soul recording artist Aloe Blacc...


Oh and then this happened. Let's just say that this year's TFF, having been the first one I've ever attended totally blew my socks off thanks to Lincoln!


Admiring Mr. De Niro as a legendary actor is one thing but to be able to have the chance to chat with him about the festival and its success was priceless.

Let's just say, this was an awesome experience thanks to Lincoln and I can't wait to see if I'll be able to top it next year. I am now officially addicted to TFF!

Comments

Popular Posts