Back To School Shoping - TechSTYLE

Earlier this week I attended an Intel event and I was excited and inspired by all of the sexiness in the room... No, I'm not talking about the guests although they may have all been quite fabulous, I simply couldn't take my eyes off of all of the gadgets and the super posh NYC rooftop space where the event was held certainly added to the experience. Plus, I think that simply because they knew the StyleMayvin would be in attendance, they broke out the blue Intel nail polish just for me. Or at least that's what I like to think.
And wherever I am, I like to think I get the party started! Take a few drinks, a fun crowd of people playing virtual blackjack and some of the finest technology around and what do you have? A great evening with Intel and their favorite techies!

So, we can all agree that technology is sexy. You know it and I know it so let's stop beating around the bush. As many of my stylish readers are getting ready for back to school, don't forget to spoil the techie in you. So...what should you invest in this year? I've got a few ideas with Intel inside for you to consider. And you know I love to mix a little style in there so how about tech meets handbags?



A tablet that defines productivity, thanks to its superior processing, power, battery life and features
Full functionality provides a desktop-like experience with the mobile, lightweight design of a tablet 
Estimated 10 hours of battery life - watch back-to-back movies or spend your day at the office
OS: Windows 8.1 
Intel Atom Z3000 series 
Starting at $299.99
Crystal-clear touch screen: Witness impeccable detail on the 8" HD 800p display and navigate with a tap, slide, swipe or pinch on the multi-touch screen. Share HD thrills with wide viewing angles that allow multiple viewers to see HD content in stunning detail, simultaneously.
Front and rear cameras: Take great photos and shoot video with the 1.2 MP front-facing lens or video chat with the 5 MP rear-facing camera.

Dell Active Stylus support: Hand-write notes and convert them to text with the optional Dell Active Stylus for easy note taking whenever, wherever.

This little tablet reminds me of your favorite everyday handbag. It's perfect for any occasion just like the 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Mini Satchel. Cute, compact and the envy of all your friends!

If you want to show off your style with a colorful tablet that shows off your personal style, this is the one for you!
ASUS MeMO Pad 7

  • Affordable 7-inch Android* tablet with outstanding performance for fast Web browsing, immersive gaming, and smooth video playback with bonus features including ASUS SonicMaster* technology and integrated ZenUI*
  • Easily handles multiple tasks and delivers an immersive entertainment experience with up to 9 hours of Web surfing and video playback
  • Available in white, black, blue, red and yellow
  • OS: Android* 4.4 KitKat
  • Intel® AtomTM Z3745 processor 
Now if you're a color loving type of girl who loves the latest in trends, you'll love this Gucci Nouveau Fringe Leather Shoulder Bag in colors so bright and beautiful they can't help but to complement your new ASUS MeMO Pad. 

For the coolest all-in-one I think I've seen in awhile, try this...


  • Mobile all-in-one device with 10-point multi-touch screen
  • Display is 20-inches wide and under 12.5 lbs. for maximum mobility
  • Equipped with Beats Audio dual speakers and subwoofer for rich audio
  • Estimated 6 hours of battery life
  • OS: Windows* 8
  • 4th generation Intel® CoreTM i3-4010U processor
  • Starting at $979.00
Now since this device is portable as well, maybe you'd like a stylish bag to carry it in. Of course, you would! Maybe a designer back pack would do just the trick. Find your favorite style and one that's large enough to hold all of this technology and you're all set! My favorite...whether it fits or not, is the Prada Calfskin Backpack. Who needs an excuse to buy yet another bag? I know I do!


Comments

Popular Posts