Going Natural

Are you looking to make a healthy new choice in beauty products? Lavanila Healthy Deoderant.


Well, I have something that just might be exactly what you're looking for. I haven't yet tried it myself but it's certainly in the cards for me. It's a must-have for Kourtney Kardashian and if you've been paying attention to all of the celebs making the "no deodorant" or healthier lifestyle options, this product is probably on your radar.


Keeping up with your beauty routine and a healthy lifestyle is a reality. Completely free of Aluminum, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Phthalates and Triclosan, it’s a safe and effective way to fight odor. The multi-tasking formula uses a health-promoting beta-glucan technology packed with anti-oxidants, active botanicals and essential oils to not only fight odor, but condition, soothe and nourish the skin...and its 100% natural!

I've decided to give it a try and I'll be sure to keep you posted on how it performs...especially in this summer heat. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts