Never have I seen a car with so much muscle that it is not only strong but incredibly sexy. That's how I feel about the new 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat.
ll new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT with 707 horsepower HEMI Hellcat engine delivers unrivaled performance, race-inspired interior and new technologies geared toward driving enthusiasts...just like me.
What's even better about the Hellcat is that the car comes with two keys. One black, one red. The black key only unlocks 500 of the powerful horses under the hood, while the red key gives you access to all 707. Now if that's not a nod to paying serious attention to adding exclusive detail, I don't know what is.
Other features include:
• New 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat features the all-new supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI – the most powerful V-8 engine Chrysler Group has ever produced
• New Challenger SRT’s standard 392 HEMI V-8 delivers 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of peak torque
• Dodge Challenger SRT with a Hellcat engine features new Pirelli tire technology with class-exclusive standard Y-Plus rated four-season tires to help handle extreme loads
• Both 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT models ride on new, SRT-exclusive forged-aluminum wheels
• All-new, driver-focused cockpit is designed for true performance enthusiasts with stunning style, premium materials, world-class craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology
• Functional, performance-designed exterior maintains Challenger’s original muscle car heritage and key Dodge brand hallmark
What does all this mean to my style lovers who don't necessarily have an extensive amount of auto knowledge? Point blank...the car is dope. And you can have it all for $59,995. It's on my wish list.
Oh and if you love the idea of harnessing the roar of the Hellcat as much as I do, maybe you need the HEMI Hellcat ringtone. The free mobile ringtone can be heard and downloaded at www.drivesrt.com/hellcatringtone.