A New LV Obsession


For years two of my favorite necklaces have been a "prayer box" my Mother gave me, which looks a lot like this new LV obsession of mine and also a Dior padlock necklace I purchased in the early 2000's. Both of these still remain in constant rotation and now I think my duo might be ready to become a trio. The LouisVuitton's Petites Malles ‎Necklace is most definitely now on my wish list.
€4,500

"The eagle-eyed  audience at Nicolas Ghesquière's first show as creative director for Louis Vuitton spotted three yellow gold pendants on the Fall/Winter 2014-2015 runway. In-store now, the tiny trunks dangled longways, closed and open at the end of a gold keyhole-link chain, each engraved to convey the same impressive level of detail as their full-sized counterparts right down to the gold ingot-style hallmark on the back. It's all in the detail." --WWD
 €4,800

€4,500

I love them! No doubt but the question is, is it in the budget? 

Comments

Popular Posts