Lincoln Style At The Emmy's

The Lincoln Motor Company recently announced a multi-year collaboration with Academy Award winner Matthew McConaughey, who will act as a storyteller in a series of upcoming TV and digital campaigns starting with the first-ever 2015 Lincoln MKC small premium utility. And this...just in time for tonight's Emmy Awards where Matthew is up for "Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series. 
“Authenticity is a word that kept coming up in our initial meetings. It was clear from the start they appreciated me as an individual first and foremost, and I would be able to be myself in this collaboration,” said McConaughey, a longtime admirer of Lincoln. “Lincoln is an iconic, American brand and I like where they are heading with their transformation. I had the chance to drive the new MKC around Texas and I think they’re doing a good job.”

In a nod to McConaughey’s storytelling talents, Lincoln and director Nicolas Winding Refn (“Drive”) created a storyline for him around the MKC. In the spots, McConaughey invites viewers to experience the vehicle through unscripted moments in the commercial.

Be on the look out for McConaughey as he steps out of the new Lincoln MKC on the red carpet during this evening's Emmy Awards. I've been told by a little fashion birdy that he'll be dressed in a blue Dolce & Gabbana tuxedo too. So dapper!

Comments

Popular Posts