MBFW Spring Summer 2015 - Day 5

Mondays can sometimes be a challenge but when it's a fashion week Monday, the challenge is always worth it!

What better way to start the day than with a manicure? Guests of cityMani, were able to experience a complimentary polish change with custom Triumph Hotels branded "Pretty Please" nail polish. Triumph Hotel, a New York centric hospitality brand offers "polished accommodations throughout NYC in various neighborhoods so no matter where I was during Fashion Week, there was always an opportunity to indulge.

Now it's off to the shows! Up first, Italian born designer Francesca Liberatore!














Then I hustled off to one of my favorites each season, Alice + Olivia. And I'm proud to say once again, that my iPhone and I were on the scene and put in work!

















Its always a pleasure to attend a Veronica Beard presentation, not just because they never fail to send me an invitation but also because I've been a fan of the brand for the very beginning. My readers have seen quite a few posts and reviews about this brand and this season, they did an awesome job of peaking my fashion excitement after an already intense day.










My iPhone and I ended the day with Shanghai based designer, Oudifu. Just to note, there are quite a few Asian designers showing this season and I love seeing all of the fabulous culture.



















Comments

Popular Posts