Try This!

During NYFW, I had the opportunity to work with a couple of brands who sent over products for me to complete my wardrobe for the week. As always, I enjoy testing out new products and since I know all of my readers love to shop and thoroughly enjoy finding a great deal, I'm sure you will love these as much as I do!

When I attended the launch event for Dee Ocleppo, I wore a fabulous little jumper from LightInTheBox.com.  They offer an array of really cute pieces and they're listed online at beyond afford prices.



I'm a huge fan of accessories so the Philip Stein Horizon Bracelet was a no-brainer! This fashion forward accessory come in a variety of colors with an elegant wave buckle, and feature Philip Stein’s signature Natural Frequency Technology for personal wellness, which helps wearers look, feel and live in tune. The Natural Frequency Technology, which works similar to an antenna, channels the frequencies naturally found in the environment toward our bodies to promote overall wellbeing... and trust me, during Fashion Week it is imperative that your "well being" is first of the list!


The bracelet is the perfect accent for the fashionista who pays close attention to fitness, diet and overall wellness. Starting at $225, the Horizon Collection comes in different styles and colors that can be mixed and matched for a multitude of looks making it easy to coordinate the accessory with each outfit for a personal touch and the best part is, it's available for both men and women.

And finally, what would we do without the constant ability to post any and every NYFW photo from your phone to any of your social media outlets? Well...let's just not find out and thanks to my friends at mophie, I didn't have to. They sent over a gold mophie battery pack and a purple juice pack...so yeah, I was totally stylish from head to toe to technology!



Thanks again to all of my partners this season! Until February...

Comments

Popular Posts