XOXO + Chrissy Teigen

Have you heard about the new collection Chrissy Teigen is doing with XOXO?

Recently, I attended the XOXO launch event in NYC to introduce the collection and of course...what's an event without a couple of drinks...

...and a few shenanigans? I was able to have a little fun with Chrissy, who originally made a name for herself as a Victoria Secret Swimsuit Model and is now the face of XOXO. We all had a blast...as you can see... at The Brickwood and I must say, it's events like this where the celebrity involved actually engages with the guests in a very genuine way that make my job all the more fun.

As for the collection...this is personally my favorite look and yes...I need it!

Check out the Fall 2014 XOXO campaign below! And shop all the looks at Macy's and Macys.com.

Comments

Popular Posts