She Winks


Last month, She Winks Lash Studio made its grand debut right in the heart of Midtown. With the popularity of lash extensions on the rise, sometimes it's hard to know who's the best in the business right ladies? After all, the eyes are the windows to your soul (and quite possibly your best flirting tool) so you can't just trust them to anyone! Well...let me tell you, I've tried She Winks and the staff there is simply amazing.
Founded by Ramona Azcona, a renowned NYC hairstylist with a coveted A-list clientele that ranges from celebrities, media personalities and NYC socialites, Ramona has made her mark in the beauty industry for over 17 years. And co-founder Julissa Mella has 20+ years of experience assisting top executives in NYC financial firms as well as high-profile TV/radio personalities and former owner of an organic café. The beauty and brains duo are joined by 11 years of friendship and a love for all things beauty. Ramona's beauty genius and Julissa's business savvy leadership brought to life She Winks Lash Studio and needless to say, I love to see ladies coming together and using their talents to make things happen! 

The new full service eyelash extensions salon welcomes you to sparkling chandeliers, plush velvet sofas, chic pink accents and bubbly champagne at their glamorous space. The salon is equipped with fifteen relaxing lash stations, private wax room, threading station, two full makeup stations and the She Winks Selfie Station. You truly can get quite comfy in this space while getting lash extensions. I know I did! 

Seriously, I think I fell asleep and maybe even snored...just a little and that's really amazing to me since I had never had this type of service before and was honestly a bit nervous about it. My "Lash Artist" Stacey (that's my terminology for what she did to make my lashes more fab), was so great and made my experience super easy, I couldn't help but to feel one thousand percent relaxed.
So ladies and gents, the wait is over. Here are my before and after photos!

BEFORE

AFTER
And as you can see, since my natural lashes were already pretty substantial, the length and volume added look beautiful and natural. 
Want to take the leap and enhance your lashes? Certified, trained and talented She Winks Lash Stylists are ready to glam you up with lavish lashes that revamp your look and cut your beauty routine in half, making you look and feel beautiful. She Winks introduces the latest and most innovative lash techniques with its premium services: Lash Ombre and Lash Lights. Additional beauty services like eyelash and eyebrow tinting, threading and makeup application are also available.

To find out more and to book your appointment, visit the She Winks website today!

Comments

Popular Posts