More Than Just A Cute Slipper

Over the past few weeks, I have been trying out the Polygel Gelxury Slippers and since I am always out and about in the concrete jungle of New York, my feet thank me every time I put them on.
These slippers offer a spa-like treatment from the comfort of your own home! Featuring SmartGel technology the Geluxury Slippers provide comfort and skin repair at the same time. Sounds awesome right? Well, it is! The SmartGel formula is infused with 7 botanical oils and ceramides.  Who wouldn't want mineral oil, avocado oil, canola oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil, soybean oil and olive oil all focused on making your aching, dry feet feel better? Especially in the cold of winter. And the cherry on top is that the SmartGel technology in these slippers will provide hundreds of treatments! Yes, you heard me right! With easy care instructions, you will experience the ultimate in luxurious hydration.

The Getluxury Slippers have pampered my feet with the softening and rejuvenating treatment I desperately needed and of course....as always, in a chic and fashionable way. Today I am enjoying family time infused with a little work and Sunday football while my feet experience the three "R's"... Restore, Repair and Rejuvenate.

Comments

Popular Posts