What You Know About Illumask? - BeautySTYLE

When the StyleMayvin herself asked me if I’d be interested in getting blemish free skin, I said “Oh Absolutely!” Especially being that I’ve had acne prone skin for most of my life, needless to say I was super excited! Plus...these are just some of the perks of being the official StyleMayvin Beauty Editor.

I just started using the La Lumiere IlluMask Anti-Acne Light Therapy Mask and boy is it one of the coolest things I’ve ever experienced in home treatment. 

You put the mask on like a pair of sunglasses, lay back and let it do its thing. Using specific wavelengths of red and blue light to treat and prevent breakouts, this 15-minute a day, at home light therapy device claims to work wonders on your skin. The red light is said to reduce skin’s inflammation, heals break outs and even your skin tone while blue light kills acne-causing bacteria, reducing current acne and future blemishes or breakouts.

This came in perfect timing with the weather changing. When the seasons change and the confused weather reaches warm temperatures one day and cold the next, it can really wreck havoc on your skin! The change in temperature can cause the skin to become unbalanced and prone to things like blemishes and acne. 

So far, it’s worth looking like an alien for 15 minutes. And I’ve even started to get compliments on my skin! I love how you don’t have to charge it up and it doesn’t have a hundred pieces to go with it. The Illumask comes already set to go and automatically reduces the number of treatments right after you use it. I’ll follow up with my full results after the 30 days of treatment so stay tuned! In the words of the great Jimi Hendrix… “I’m digging it so far”! 

In the meantime, check out more info about the IlluMask at www.illumask.com.  Or go ahead and grab your own at your local Ulta Cosmetics or your local Walmart or Target. 

Comments

Popular Posts