Aren't We All Celebrities? - BeautySTYLE

Tracee Ellis Ross and I Have a Lot in Common...
Well that’s kind of stretching it, but here’s the story. So a couple weeks ago, my bestie, affectionately known as “Zeekdasuperstar” tagged me in Tracie Ellis Ross’s post on Instagram about these fab eye pads. Her post stated “Everyone seems curious as to what brand these eye pads are…they work very well and are a favorite of myself and @anthonyanderson.” 
Well this just made our day! Especially since Zeek and I basically consider ourselves on the same level as celebrities anyway (no shade. Just saying, we’re in the same room with them all the time). In fact we had taken a similar picture in October, on our way to Atlanta to see the Outkast concert (which was absolutely amazing! Insert screaming school girl visual). Hmmm, just a funny coincidence? Or nah? 
Anyhoo, we received this awesome product in our gift bags, when we attended New York Fashion Week with the StyleMayvin, herself last Fall. They were a collaboration with designer, Erin Featherston and Skyn Iceland, used on models backstage. Skyn Iceland stated, This season, we teamed up with acclaimed fashion designer, Erin Fetherston to create the ultimate fashion week surv-eye-val kit: a super-sized bag of our award-winning Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels. All dressed-up in Fetherston's signature feminine, whimsical style, it's packed with 10 pairs--to firm, tone and de-puff delicate under-eye skin in 10 minutes flat. Perfect for pre and post-show pampering from backstage to the best seats in the house.”

Well let me just tell you these things work!! All the claims they make are absolutely true! They literally make you look like you had a few extra hours of sleep. They take away puffiness, reduce dark circles and kinda take at least one year off your face! I’ve seen a lot of products for under eye issues, but this one really does step up to the plate. I must say I’m honored to have snagged a complimentary bag! I’m starting to see celebrities everywhere posting their “getting ready” pics with them. They’ve definitely made a customer out of my clients and myself! Who doesn’t love a product that will do just what it says it does? Unfortunately, that’s so rare these days. Kudos to Skyn Iceland! 


Check out their website www.skyniceland.com for the gels and other products gaining cult following. You can thank me later. 

Comments

Popular Posts