2015 Subaru Legacy - AutomotiveSTYLE

Very often, I have the opportunity to test drive cars. And I should have put a HUGE exclamation point behind that statement because that is exactly how I feel each and every time a new car shows up in my driveway...and full of gas just ready for me to go exploring! As part of one of my absolute favorite categories to write about, AutomotiveSTYLE continues to be as exhilarating as it is stylish. So today, I introduce to you, the 2015 Subaru Legacy.


Let me first be honest in saying that I've never driven or been inside of a Subaru until now. My husband is obsessed with the Subaru WRX, mainly because it's super race car and I have yet to drive that one yet, but I'm sure it's coming. For the Legacy, I was not only surprised but actually quite intrigued by the styling of this car. First and foremost, they had me at Hello, when they decided to send me the car in Blue. Did they know this is my favorite color? I seriously doubt it but first impressions are everything so cudos on that Subaru!


From the sleek exterior design, attractive wheels for surefooted driving and all wheel drive (standard on every Subaru), this car is somewhat of a northern's winter dream. And southerners too considering how they drive in challenging weather. Hey, I'm just saying...and I'm a southerner by root so I know what I'm talking about...first hand.

One of my favorite features as part of this car's innovative technology is a little warning that's perfect for me as a multi-tasking mom. While sitting in the drive-thru of Wendy's getting a frosty with my daughter in freezing cold weather, we chatted about her day at school. Each time she said "and Mommy..." and attempted to show me yet another one of her stellar grades, while at a complete stop I felt comfortable enough to turn around and look. This little audible and visible warning, kept me from having other angry patrons in line behind me.


Clever right? I know. I thought so too. Meanwhile, there are so many other features to love about the legacy too!

  • Voice Activated GPS Navigation
  • Rear Vision Camera
  • Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control
  • Blind Spot Detection
  • Adaptive Cruise Control
  • Pre-Collision Breaking
  • Lane Sway and Departure Warning
  • 36 MGP
This is probably one of the safest cars I've ever driven making the Subaru Legacy reliable, stylish (because being safe is always in style) and absolutely fun to drive.


Comments

Popular Posts