70's Love

The seventies are absolutely my favorite time in fashion history. Since I'm a seventies baby (born in 1974) and yes, I'm totally ok with sharing that piece of information, it seems only natural that I would love the style of that day and time. Although I wasn't picking out my own looks until well into the 80's, there's something about the 70's that has always stuck with me. Maybe it was looking at old photos of my siblings who are all a decade plus older than me as well as the photos of my parents during that time, I can honestly say that the style apple certainly doesn't fall far from the tree. I had to get my "StyleMayvin-ish" ways from somewhere right?

And finally...a resurgence of the seventies has come around again. I had a brief love affair with the looks from that day during my freshman year in college and I rocked it...HARD. However, the looks designers are showing now have truly made me fall in love all over again!

Check this out from Sportswear International...




I shall now go brush off all of my denim skirts and flare leg jeans. 

Comments

Popular Posts