MBFW New York Day 2

As I continue on to Day 2 of NYFW,  I am most excited to see Zimmermann and Rebecca Minkoff but there were a few others I wanted to take in as well. Just to catch you up...these "Days of Fashion Week" posts will include 3-4 photos of looks from shows I attended this season. One thing I have decided for next season is that I definitely need an assistant!


Let's begin with Bayarmaa Bayarkhuu as she celebrates her new collection for Mongol.



Inspired by interior designs from the 60's, this collection was simply perfection. I would wear each and every piece. 





For the first time attending this presentation, I must say I loved the clothing as well as the venue (Boom Boom Room - Top of the Standard Hotel) but the production left a little to be desired. Overall the collection and the view outside those iconic windows, left me wanting more.




Then it was off to another one of my favorites. This lady can absolutely do no wrong in my style eyes! And what a pleasure it was...as always to run in June Ambrose at this show.






The last presentation of the day, ended up running almost like an actual runway show without seating. Charlotte Ronson showed a collection that any woman can wear and love. That's one of the things I adore about this designer...she seems to be just one of the girls, designing for one of the girls.




Today I call my look rugged chic. Works for me...

Comments

Popular Posts