MBFW New York - Day 5

The way this day started is one for the books. It will have it's own dedicated post as soon as I am able to pull myself together from all my "excitedness" but for now...let me just give all my readers an overview.

The first event of the day was a light breakfast at the MET and an opportunity to be one of the first to see the installation of the newest exhibit "China Through The Looking Glass".



C21 Pop-Up Shop
Caravan Stylist Studio and Century 21 ( by Lincoln Center) partnered up this season to offer a space to hang out, recharge your phone, have some snacks and treats and glam services like hair, makeup and nails by appointment. This season I opted for make-up application and loved it! I was able to get glam just in time for the remainder of my shows for the day.



























OUDIFU
I am seriously obsessed with this brand and am already thinking...how quickly can I get myself to Shanghai to collaborate with them in some way! No...seriously.










Comments

Popular Posts