MBFW New York - Day 6

There's no one that I would like to share my fashion experience with than my daughter, the Mini StyleMayvin. If you're an avid reader of this site, you've seen and read about her before. Well, this was her very first time attending fashion week so in true style fashion, we were running to make our first show...Lela Rose. Here are some of our favorite looks.











And here she is with Robert Verdi after the show! He sat across the runway from us and she just had to meet him.

A few quick shots before the next show...


 ...and she was the randomly selected winner of the Tide #TideChic gift bag for the day. As you can guess, she was all about the swag bag love.

I looked forward to the Cristina Ruales show mainly because I knew nothing about the designer. If you are as much in the dark as I was, check out the show for yourself. I think you'll like it.






From shows to lunch to meeting some of fashion's finest, I think my little princess had an awesome day of style at Lincoln Center. I couldn't have had a better assistant for the day. 


Comments

Popular Posts