More Bang For Your Buck

Every winter I go through this crazy dry spell with my skin. Mostly my legs, arms and feet and I know I can't be the only one! Some lotions work, I've tried oils as well with a bit of success but right out of the shower each morning for the past week, I've been using NIVEA Creme and all I can say is who knew? 

Apparently, I didn't but now I'm a fan and let me share with you why you should be too. First and foremost, for all of my readers who loathe paying upwards of $8 for "the best" lotions in your local Target or wherever you do your regular shopping, I have great news! NIVEA Creme can be found at our local drugstore for only a dollar! Yes you heard me right and if you have a family of 5 like I do who use products like it's going out of style, I humbly accept all of your "thank you's" in advance. 

Need more convincing? NIVEA Creme has been trusted for over 100 years since its creation in 1911 to hydrate your family’s skin via a clinically proven formula of Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Eucerit -- a unique moisturizing ingredient that helps your skin stay soft and supple all day long. Can you believe that this wonderful little product has been hiding right under our noses since 1911 AND it's made up of many of the popular ingredients we love today? Sometimes something old is just as good or even better than something new.

After just a week of use, my skin looks and feels moisturized all day long! Seriously, for a $1 you really can't not try this. Take the NIVEA challenge! I already know you'll love it as much as I do but feel free to share your story with me! I'll be waiting.

Find out more about NIVEA products today!

*Product Review

Comments

Popular Posts