On The Heels Of Comfort

It's really weird how for the past year, I really kinda just stopped wearing heels. It's weird for me because wearing high heels has always been my pick when shopping but for some reason, they had not been very appealing. I mean, aside from the fact that I'm always running around the city and the concrete jungle is absolute murder on my feet, the resurgence of wearing sneakers with pretty much any and everything though has proved to reignite my love of sneakers from my high school days. So I thought to myself, I have a ton of shoes in my closet...mostly heels... so I probably shouldn't let them all go to waste. The challenge is, how to I ease myself slowly back into wearing them on a daily basis and not just when I'm hanging out or partying? Solution: wear a chunkier heel and maybe one that's infused with fabulous, foot soothing technology.


The Stratham Heights fold down boot by Timberland is not only stylish but it's also waterproof and with all the snow and ice still on the ground (with more to come in the next couple of days), this is the perfect shoe for me! And remember I said there's a bit of tech infused in this shoe as well? So, the boot features Timberland's "suspension heel technology" which is a revolutionary system designed to provide all-day, unmatched comfort, cushion and shock absorption specifically in shoes with high heels. Need I say more to sell you? Probably not but I will anyway...it also has "anti-fatigue technology" that's made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet. This exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day. Seriously, who knew? Well, now you do!


I'm already thinking about looks to build around this shoe as I get prepared for NYFW so I can really put them to the test. Get yours on SALE now!

Comments

Popular Posts