PUCKER Turns 1

Recently I attended the one year anniversary for Pucker and I found it to be more than just a make up studio. It's a mini makeover haven! The owners just celebrated their one year anniversary and I must say, I have to agree with Allure magazine...I too was blown away.


The service there was phenomenal and the staff was extra friendly. What I like the most is that they offer complementary access to their spacious dressing room which includes a shower just in case you want to freshen up before an event and don't have time to go home...or if you live in NJ like I do and are frequently hanging out in NYC.


They even have storage lockers in case you need to leave anything and they can also schedule to have items messengered back to your apartment. Apparanely with Pucker, great service is key. Check out a few photos from the event and my experience with the makeup team.





 

Another great company who partnered up with Pucker for the evening event was SWILL. Ever been hanging out after hours at a dinner party or just found yourself with a house full of guests and no alcohol? Well, if you don't want to have to leave your guests and make a liquor store run, let SWILL take care of it for you. And the delivery is free! If you live in NYC, you're part of a lucky group of people who can take advantage of this service. Download the app, place your order, then sit back and relax.



A couple of drinks, relaxing chair massage and nail lacquer application later... and I had a huge smile on my face. Make your appointment to have a PUCKER experience today!

Comments

Popular Posts