Jojoba From Down Under

Our StyleMayvin Beauty Editor is usually the point person for all beauty related products but from time to time I find something I can safely sample and realistically write about. This is when I get to have a little fun and I'm super excited to tell you about my new fav Antioxidant Hydrating Mist by The Jojoba Company!

I've been drawn to anything with Jojoba in it lately and I'm in love with this product! This is my new go-to hydrating facial mist is now within reach, all the way from sunny Australia...which by the way is high on my list of places to visit. The Jojoba Company's Antioxidant Hydrating Mist is a fast acting skincare essential that replenishes moisture back into the skin, while refreshing, restoring and toning. Following all of the seemingly sub-zero days and this snow that doesn't seem to want to melt, I can say for sure that the elements have been absolutely brutal on my skin. Can you see the excitement on my face as the snow continues to fall?


One of the things I love about this product is the way it makes my face feel. It's designed to tighten the appearance of pores and I swear I can feel it working. The great thing about it it features 100% natural Australian jojoba, Kakadu plum (high in vitamin C), Chamomile (to keep you feeling calm and soothed), Gingko biloba (an antioxidant that I'm convinced will make me smarter), Green tea (we all already love this and we know why) and last but not least, Vitamin E. What a combination right?

It's 97% natural has no harmful detergents, chemicals or parabens, no animal products and no PEG's, mineral oil or sodium sulfates which could all be harmful to your skin. Nothing could be better than a product that features Australian grown jojoba, nurtured and harvested on the company's own farm down under. I'm all about that!

I'm on my way to healthier, more hydrated skin since I've been using it everyday for the past week and guess what? You can be too! Order your own Antioxidant Hydrating Mist today! Trust me...you won't regret it!



Comments

Popular Posts