Summer Slides

As Spring continues to elude us here in the Northeast, I still find ways to remind myself that warmer weather is in fact coming...soon. With that thought in mind, it brings me to one of my favorite subjects! SHOES! Although I recently posted on Spring Shoes, I said to myself, why not talk Summer Shoes...or at least start with the "Summer Slide".

I remember in the early 2000's I absolutely LOVED Old Navy flip flops. Seriously, I had them in every single color from pain to bejeweled not only because they were so inexpensive but also because I could match any look while I walked in to work (without heels) from the train. They totally saved my feet...with the exception of the NYC street grime that ended up on the bottom of my feet by the end of the day but that's another story.

My newest obsession which hit me last December just before headed to the Dominican Republic for my birthday is this style..."The Slide"


Of course it's not a new style but the one thing I can say about all of the designers I love is that they really know how to make old seem new. Just a few adjustments, add a trend adornment or two and change the color to something chic and timeless and voila!

Looking for a fabulous slide to sport this summer? Check out these suggestions...

Isabel Marant Embellished Lenny Slides 


Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed Printed Leather Sandal


 Miu Miu Bejeweled Slides

 Prada Linea Rosa Metallic Slides

Vince Olivia Snake Embossed Leather Slide Sandal


Comments

Popular Posts