2015 Chevrolet Tahoe - AutomotiveSTYLE

I drive a Chevrolet Tahoe. It's our family car and although I will not divulge the year of it's make, let's just say I call him "ol' reliable". So, when I had the opportunity to drive the new 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe, I fell in love all over again.
There's nothing about this SUV not to love. See the look on my face?
If you're a lover of all things SUV, this is definitely one to consider. Aside from it's sexy, sleek exterior look, it has all of the bells and whistles you would expect from a vehicle of it's magnitude...and a few maybe you wouldn't expect. Plus, the front and rear park assist features as well as the outside heated power adjustable, power folding mirrors with memory function make it one of the easiest I've been able to park as well as navigate through the busy streets of NJ.

Additional features to love:
  • Heated and cooled driver and front passenger seats
  • Heated second row seats
  • Power release second row 60/40 split folding bench seat
  • Third row seat
  • Adaptive cruise control
  • Lane departure warning
  • Remote vehicle start (perfect for the brutal winter NJ weather)
  • Side blind zone alert with lance change alert
  • Triple sealed, noise suppression doors and windows
The Tahoe comes standard with 18" wheels though 20" and 22" are available. This is a great time to go for a larger "shoe" ladies (I know, it sounds un heard of right? But...) since even while rocking the 22's, the Tahoe maintains it's luxury car ride. With a huge console and more headroom than the past models, it's super comfortable and gets 16 mpg city (22 highway) so it also leaves room in the budget for a new pair of driving shoes...heel, if you dare. I always do!

Comments

Popular Posts