Get On Trend With Platform Sneakers

For all of my readers who check in during New York Fashion Week twice a year to Stay In the KNOW on all things runway style and my own personal style, please know that I try to share as much as I can. That is always a crazy busy time for me and I tend to still cover various styles, brands and items even into the months following NYFW but who's complaining? I'm sure you're not considering we are all so style crazed!

With that in mind, let me introduce you to J Slides!

Since platforms of all kinds, especially sneakers were all over the runways and you couldn't walk more than 10 feet without seeing someone who had incorporated sneakers into their street style. Now one person you will not find complaining about this is me...my feet were beyond thankful for a few days break from navigating the concrete jungle in sky high heels. 
Nothing is better than wearing a comfortable, stylish shoe when headed off in the cold (rocking a mink of course) toward the tents at Lincoln Center.

One of my favorite color combinations for winter is various earth tones and white. This look for fashion week was definitely one of my favorites. 

The J Slides I'm wearing are the Jibbie Beige Belly Snake style and are currently on SALE online. Not only are they cute and comfortable, they're also right on trend. They are very easily dressed up and down so they're sure to quickly become a favorite of yours too. If this particular style is not your favorite, no worries, J Slides definitely has something for everyone.

Here's a look at a few of the styles I'm currently crushing on from the newest collection plus sandals and espadrilles to wear now.




Miami Mini Roccia -Made in Spain





Comments

Popular Posts