Robert Matthew Style

Are you familiar with the Robert Matthew brand? If not, let me introduce you! Believe me, it will be my pleasure. If you're looking for a new bag to carry this season that is functional as an everyday purse but also has quite a few special qualities, check out the Scarlett Tote by Robert Matthew.

I own mine in black but it also comes in Teal, Sky Blue, Peach and Khaki and it's the perfect companion for you this spring season. It's handcrafted with luxurious soft vegan leather, light gold hardware accents and a fashion forward studded shoulder strap. And on the inside, a beautifully designed luxury pinstriped interior fabric lining is these to make even your contents feel luxurious.

Since you already now love the Robert Matthew brand so much, why not explore some more? I did! Next stop...jewelry. Small, delicate pieces that say a lot are all the rage this season and this brand definitely has you covered. My favorite is the Rose Gold Eternity Necklace. Not only is it beautiful against my skin, it is a symbol of Love and eternity. So to all my male readers who want to score serious points with your girl, this is the perfect item to give her for no reason at all...just because you love her. It's also great for the ladies in your life who are graduating college or even just begining college as a clear reminder that she is loved.
Find your newest obsession at Robert Matthew today!

Comments

Popular Posts