Molton Brown

Today I bathed in opulence! Yes! I've got a new "Fragrance Love" and the name is Molton Brown. I am simply in love with the new festive, limited edition collection, Vintage 2015 With Elderflower. It's inspired by the abundant vineyards and cellars of vintage cuvee in Champagne-Ardenne, norther France and it features a bath and shower gel, body lotion, single wick candle and festive bauble. Somehow I missed out on getting the candle (but it's on my wish list this year Santa) but I have been enjoying it's fragrance all day.


This is really a great gift for one of the women in your life...or simply for yourself. Molton Brown is celebrating their new collection, British heritage and love of discovering the world's most treasured ingredients. Vintage 2015 With Elderflower makes an exceptional gift as a self-indulgent pampering ritual or as a pre-Holiday party bathing experience. That sounds absolutely lovely! Does it not?

The bath and shower gel is infused with glistening mineral particles for a decadent finishing touch and luxury gold-colored labels adorn the bathing duo. So...if you're wondering what to get me for Christmas...I added a picture for your reference. This candle will complete my Molton Brown experience.

Comments

Popular Posts