Got Bra-Blems?

Statistics tell us that most women are wearing the wrong bra size and if you're reading this, (pausing to look down at your boobs) then yes...it's highly likely that you're one of them. So what's a girl to do? First, go to a very knowledgable bra fitter (ie. a Bra Whisperer) and find out what size you should actually be wearing. It is likely that you will find one of these very professional woman at a Nordstrom or Bloomingdales departments store...at least that's been my experience but I'm sure there are many more out there. Then, once that task is complete, go in search of your perfect bra and remember that every good outfit starts with the foundations.

Let's get serious...some of you may already look like this in your un-mentionables, but for those of us who do not...don't ya want to? Why not?!?



Believe me, I know it can be super frustrating having bra-blems. And I think all of us women can agree that these issues can make you want to rip off your bra the moment you walk in the door at the end of a long day! That used to be me. But now I'm completely comfortable in my bras. Guess what? You can be too with a few simple and easy fixes provided by thirdlove.com and shop their collection HERE.

Take a look at this and let's see how much you know, smarty pants bra lady.
Hope that helps! Happy bra shopping!

Comments

Popular Posts