Lexus GS 350 F Sport - AutomotiveSTYLE

As soon as I laid eyes on the "riviera red" Lexus GS 350 F Sport in my driveway, I knew that this was going to be one heck of a stylish good time.


The sleek sexy lines reminded me of a beautiful Joanna Mastroianni gown I saw on the runway in February at NY Fashion Week...





Just like this exquisite gown, the GS 350 is haute from every angle! And the grill...



...is to me just another reminder of the cross over automotive has within the fashion industry and it again speaks directly to Joanna's designs. See the resemblance in the colors and lines?


Now, not only did I look stylish driving "Leanna Lexus" all week (we totally complemented each other) but I also found that there were more than a few things I loved about her. Just check the interior...what's not to swoon over?


The leather was supremely subtle and comfortable. I could sleep in there!  Well, not behind the wheel of course... but that just speaks to the coziness of this car and that's not always easy to find in a "sportscar". The GS 350 is the best of both worlds!  And since I'm one of those girls who likes to really DRIVE a car, the GS didn't disappoint. The stats speak for themselves:
  • 306 horsepower
  • 0 - 60 in 5.7 seconds
  • 28 MPG rating (HWY)
  • Dynamic Rear Steering
  • Exclusive interior & exterior styling
So, if you're looking for just the right amount of sex appeal and a car with a drive so swift and smooth that you'll need to steer clear of any and all law enforcement officers...look no further!
*Starts at $52,940 



Comments

Popular Posts