Unlock Your Softer Side

Recently my kit from Suave® Skin Solutions Body Lotions and Suave® Naturals Body Wash arrived and I love it! It has very easily and quickly replaced some of my other products to become part of my daily regimen. 



Supplying ultimate hydration and leaving skin feeling fresh, Suave® will equip you with the essential tools for Unlocking your Softer Side with new, richer formulated products that provide 24-hour moisturization in a variety of fun, fresh scents all infused with natural ingredients. And that’s just the beginning, if any of my readers are also fans of the Wendy Williams show, you will be excited to know that she is their brand new spokesperson! And, as always Wendy has a few tips and tricks for softening all the other aspects of your life.  My favorite tip in part reads: "...I surround myself with things (and people) that make me positive..." Now what could be better for your skin than having a positive energy flowing and radiating from the inside out?

I told you in a previous post but there's no doubt in my mind that you will love all of the Suave® lotions and the body wash so be sure to go out and look for it in your local stores. In the meantime, compare your Softness Score with Wendy’s on the Facebook app and find out if you’re a real softy or in need of some TLC! Do it!  It's fun! But hurry...the app won't be available after next week.  Don't miss it!

Comments

Popular Posts