End of Summer Sandals

Earlier this summer I found THE PERFECT two pair of summer sandals. I've written about J/Slides brand before and actually even chose one of the pairs below as a "must have" item only in a different color. See...that just goes to show you, I never forget a shoe that I love and I am great at spotting trends if I must say so myself. But hey, enough about me. Let's talk about these fabulous J/Slides!




Aside from being SUPER comfortable, they are trendy and stylish enough for the chic's of women. I absolutely LOVE both pairs of my J/Slides sandals and have been wearing one of them almost everyday since I got them. Since today is Labor Day and they're both perfect to wear for a BBQ, I was having a difficult time deciding which one to wear. I think I've settled on the Lola but hey you never know...


With New York Fashion Week just around the corner, now is the perfect time to get a pair for yourself! And guess what? Both styles are now on sale! You can thank me later but logon and get yours today!

Comments

Popular Posts