Cyber Monday!



Who's ready to "surf" their way down Christmas gift lane? For those who weren't brave enough to get out there and push through the crowds on Black Friday, here's your chance! You can still capitalize on all the greatest Holiday deals. It's Cyber Monday!

If you're still looking for the perfect party dress for an upcoming holiday fete, fret no more. One of my favorite sites, Bluefly.com has the answer. With an extra 10% off for today only, you'll be sure to find the perfect look. My choice? This sateen strapless, bubble dress with rosette accents in Magenta by Romeo & Juliet ($98.10).

The Style Mayvin is hoping that someone, somewhere will recognize the fact that I am in desperate need of a new wallet! With not only my birthday but also Christmas right around the corner, I'm SURE that's one of the many gifts I'll receive...hint, hint. In fact, one designer in particular has a Cyber Monday discount that's so great, I was tempted to go ahead and purchase my own wallet...but I figured, "Why ruin the surprise for someone else?" Cole Haan's Zip Around Wallet from the Corporate Gifts collection is dainty and girlie, just the way I like...now if I could only stop destroying every wallet I get with my collection of retail receipts (which I refuse to throw out). Regularly priced at only $148, the additional 30% off (TODAY ONLY) is an extra treat. The discount is applicable for any regular priced item online. Simply enter the discount code "Happy40" at check out and it's a done deal.

With all the talk of discounts, please don't forget the diamonds!Regretfully, I misplaced one of my beautiful diamond studs and have yet to replace it so I'm thinking, getting a whole new pair is certainly in order. For the very best in quality and style, Bluenile.com is the best choice. Forbes magazine dubbed this site "Best of the Web" and if anyone knows lux life style, it's definitely Forbes. I'll take the Princess cut, 2 ct. tw., Platinum setting. WOW! Those are a wee-bit pricey but the collection of studs start at around $270 so there's something to fit almost every budget.
Happy Shopping on this beautiful Cyber Monday to all!

Comments

Popular Posts