SAG Style

I am so loving this time of year...Awards Season and pretty soon, NYC Fashion Week. A girl just couldn't ask for more! As the buzz over the rainy Golden Globes takes a backseat, the SAG awards picks up right where GG left off producing not only a beautiful, rain-free day but also stars in very beautiful gowns.


My pick for best dressed is Christina Applegate. Rocking the red carpet in a steel grey Roberto Cavali gown, she was a breath of fresh air amid the cluster of red dresses arriving that evening. The detail and jeweled applique on the back of the dress gave her an air of elegance and grace symbolising not only the strength of a woman who has fought and won the battle with breast cancer but also one of a successful actor in her own right. I heart Christina Applegate!


Marion Cotillard who was also a favorite from my coverage of the Golden Globes definitely believes there are no rules to wearing white and in this case, I have to agree. The french actress and face of Dior went with a short look and wore the Elie Saab Haute Couture dress and Elie Saab white platforms with confidence. The cocktail ring by Chopard Jewelry added just a hint of color to her ensemble. I'm certainly a fan of this dress...you all know the one-shoulder look is my thing.


Sandra Bullock who is definitely on my Red Carpet Radar this season has been hitting the mark thus far and this Alexander McQueen gown which looks perfect on her body is continuing the trend. Is she wearing spanx or is that the result of working out and eating right? Sheesh! I better get to work!
Photo Credit: nydailynews.com, AP Photo, Just Jared

Comments

Popular Posts