Fashion Week FEVER!

It's so close, I can literally SMELL it! NYC Fashion Week!!! It's in my bones, makes me smile like nothing else can and officially begins in less than 48 hours. I think it's pretty safe to say that "Fashion is my drug...addictive and beautifully chic all at the same time." I doubt that anything could ever compare.

So, now that I've expressed my undying love, I want you all to know who's designs I'm MOST excited to see this season. Of course, Christian Suriano and another one of my Project Runway favorites; Korto Momolu. This will be Korto's first show since her showing in Bryant Park following her appearance on PR so I'm excited to see what she's been working on. I'm also elated to see Naomi Campbell's Fashion For Relief - Haiti corralling various A-list designers to produce a show in the Tents on Friday to help save the lives of Mothers and Babies in Haiti. Tickets for the show are $100 and $150 and are available through Ticket Master. 100% of the ticket sales will benefit CARE so if you're still searching for a way to support our family in Haiti, here you go!

Proenza, Tracey Reece, Thuy, Ports 1961 and Michael Kors are all at the top of my "most anticipated" list but I'm sure I'll be wow'd by even more. So much fashion, so little time...StyleMayvin is on cloud 9!

Comments

Popular Posts