Jumpsuits-Spring Trend

For the real, die hard StyleMayvin fans, you know I've talked about the jumpsuit trend before. Always ahead of my time, I've been a fan of the "Big-Girl Onsies" before the trend was introduced.

This flowing Roberto Cavalli jumpsuit from the Spring/Summer 2010 Collection is absolutely gorgeous. I have one in my arsenal right now! It's not Cavalli however, I'm certainly open to wearing a Cavalli design anywhere, anytime. (Are you listening Roberto?)
Jumpsuits are such a huge trend for Spring that everyone from Sandra Bullock to StyleMayvin is rocking them! Another cool trend this year by way of fabric but still in the "onesie" family. The denim jumpsuit. This is NOT outdated overalls!
Now I don't expect to see a lot of folks walking the streets in this one because this cut calls for a very toned and petite body type. I love the look, it's very Cali and this D&G look from the Spring/Summer 2010 Collection reminds us to be on the lookout for all-things-denim this spring. From bags to shoes, denim in almost every style is BACK! And I'm such a fan, I've already pulled out a few vintage pieces. What do you have in your closet that you might be able to restyle, redefine and reinvent?

Comments

Popular Posts