BET Awards 2010


I realized last night while watching the 2010 BET Awards Pre-show that it really is a "pre-show" with actual performances (Duh T.Strong! lol) and NOT an E! red carpet scenario. So...for those of you who were looking to be completely enthralled in the fashion aspect of the awards like I was, but didn't quite get it...I've got a quick StyleMayvin viewing for you.

Here's a look at who I thought really worked the red carpet!

My top pick...Ashanti, who took the high road and went long and elegant in this red floor length gown.

Kerri Hilson and Nia Long went with short dresses this year showing off beautifully toned legs. I loved both looks!
And...since I'm such a shoe buff, I have to recognize Eva Marcille for wearing the hottest shoes on the red carpet in my opinion. Step girl!

Now I'm gonna throw a little suggestion out there... To all of the BET executives, I'm thinking that next year there should be a red carpet, style and fashion only show for all the fashionistas out there. You could certainly air it online if adding it to the "pre-show" doesn't work for your production schedule and here's the best idea I've had all year...guess who should host it? Yes! Yours truly...StyleMayvin!




Comments

  1. Your BET fashion awards pick were right on. I love Ashanti's long puff shoulder accent dress and Eva's shoe's were dazzling! As for the addition to the awards show; presenting style and fashion only show for the fashionista's....yep, StyleMayvin can definitely make that happen with great success! Get to work :0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts