Lovin Levi's

Recently, I fell in love ONCE AGAIN with Levi's Jeans!

I had a pair as a teenager...actually a few pair. I know you had a pair so I'm sure you'll feel like I do about the new custom fit Levi's for women. They've got every shape covered because as they say "All A$$e$ were not created equal." Check it out...everything from jeans for the Slightly Curvy body, a Demi Curve and Bold Curves.
Some ladies have such a hard time trying to figure out what fit in denim is best for them. In the past, I did a segment on FOX News Rising to give you a few tips but if you missed it, here's a quick recap of the most important points.
-Don't be afraid to have your jeans altered. Jeans and trousers can give you your most flattering look when tailored.
-If you find a pair that fits you perfectly...buy 2 or maybe even 3 if different washes are available. Don't fight a good thing!
-Low-rise is NOT for everyone! The most flattering shape is actually a medium rise.
-When in doubt, choose a darker wash. Dark denim will always make your thighs appear smaller. I don't know a woman on Earth who wouldn't want that look!
If you're still unsure...just take the Levi's Quiz. I'm telling you, they have thought of everything so there's no excuse to subject your sexy curves, whether big or small, to anymore ill fitting jeans!
So now...in the words of my friends at Levi..."FINALLY, JEANS FOR US. GO FORTH"!

Comments

Popular Posts