Fall In Love With Fendi

I just can't help it! I've always been a Fendi girl! This historic company, founded in 1925 in Rome has been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember.

I actually went through a phase when I purchased a Fendi monogram bag, Fendi Jeans, a vintage monogram Fendi skirt and monogram Fendi boots! No, not all worn together at that same time...that would be the ultimate fashion faux pas but yes, I still to this day love every single piece. So it should come as no surprise that I am head over heels for these Monogram and Patent Leather Ankle Boots ($795)





If monogram isn't your thing but you are truly a vintage girl of the Victorian age, you're gonna love these. Although significantly changed in style from the 1800's, the Calf Hair and Leather Colorblock Lace-up Boot ($1430) is the perfect chic addition to your wardrobe.





And although I don't do the "matchy matchy" thing with my shoes and handbag, I could definitely see owning this Fendi 2Jours Colorblock Calf Hair Bag ($3360) as a stand alone piece. Who's ready for Fall?



Photo Credit: SaksFifthAvenue.com

Comments

Popular Posts