Fall Preview: Macy's

Yes, I know the summer weather is still quite steamy and maybe you're not ready for Fall just yet, but that's ok. Macy's has it all wrapped up for you, complete with a mini look book just for you!

Macy's has long been a great place to go shopping, especially the 34th Street Herald Square location...that's my personal fav. There, you can find everything you need to update your wardrobe and even to create a totally new one if you so choose.

Here's one of my favorite looks from the collection of what you can expect to find this Fall at Macy's.


It was a bit hard to choose a favorite considering the looks were so fabulously styled and I can't forget the shoes and accessories! These are certainly going on my "wish list".





And for my younger readers...don't you just love this look? I could pull this one off too!


Last but not least, this one is for the guys! I love a man in a sweater and this "smart boy", collegiate look is like a breath of fresh air.


Want to Stay In The KNOW? Let StyleMayvin help! Check out the complete Macy's Look Book HERE! And get ready to pull out your inspiration boards for Fall. I can promise you won't be disappointed!

Comments

Popular Posts