Highly Anticipated

I can hardly contain my excitement as I type! Two of my favorite stores Neiman Marcus and Target are joining forces to create some of the most highly anticipated items for the holidays...ever!




"Cross Shopping" is a new buzz word in the industry but I've been shopping this way for years! Basically, cross shopping is pairing your Krista Silver Super Skinny Jeans ($198) from Neiman's with a basic black Merona tee by at Target for under $20, throwing on a pair of sexy heels and hitting the streets for a night out with the girls. It's mixing classic with trend or a luxury ticket with an affordably priced item. Its really one of the best ways to shop and have the best of both worlds.

So who's excited? Sadly, we still have quite awhile to wait since the limited collection won't hit stores till December 1st but get ready because if the Jason Wu for Target experience was madness, this is sure to be an event not to be missed!

I'm talking 50 different products from fashion to sporting goods selling for $7.99-$499.99 (averaging around $60). All put together especially for Target by some of my favorite designers like Diane von Furstenberg, Derek Lam, Oscar de la Renta and Marchesa to name a few.


Is it really possible for me to wait until 12/1? I guess I'll have no choice but the holidays definitely can't come fast enough!

Comments

Popular Posts